Random thought of debatable worth:
- You’ll never get a second chance to blow your second chance.
- Pessimism is best. You’ll either be proven right, or be pleasantly surprised. (nods to Curtis)
- If given a choice, flooding is always preferable to burning. When flooding, if you don’t drown, your injuries will be irrelevant. Burns hurt like hell.
- Competition is a team effort.
- Throwing up from a hangover does not purge the Facebook and Twitter updates you posted while drunk.
- If it seems too simple, remind yourself that you are not that smart.